Three potential reasons are highly liable for QuickBooks Error 15106. they're listed below:
• may need not the administrator authorizations.
• the safety framework setting isn't up-to-date.
• UAC settings are allowed on your framework.
To efficiently get obviate such a mistake issue, you would like to travel through the subsequent fixing guide:
• Switch to Admin account if possible.
• The antivirus program may prevent the payroll to update or refresh. So, disable the safety program temporarily. Once your work has been done, you'll enable it again.
• Try updating your UAC as this might solve the QB error 15106.
• within the next step, we propose you reinstall the QuickBooks in Safe Mode.